Current Open Positions:
We are looking for a graphic designer who will be responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. An ideal candidate would have a creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software, and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Typical activities of a graphics designer would include:
- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a the target audience
- Determine the core message of design
- Create images and graphics that gel well with the brand’s image
- Develop graphics and visual for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Innovate to redefine a design brief within constraints of cost and time
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout and present the design to the clients
- Proofread the creatives to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Visual Communication or related field of study, and/or 1-3 years of equivalent work experience.
We require candidates who can combine their creative writing skills with the elements of observation and analysis in an artistic portrayal of the task at hand. With the mastery of the written word, a writing professional should establish settings, messages, themes and style within a single marketing paragraph or throughout an entire novel.
- Conducts research to obtain factual information and authentic detail, utilizing authentic sources such as journals, diaries, and interviews.
- Reviews, submits for approval, and revises written material to meet the standards and satisfy needs of clients.
- Selects theme for writing project based on assignment from the client.
- Develops factors, such as theme, plot, and characterization to create material.
- Ensure compliance to all specified controls; conduct checks and attestation processes.
- Confers with client to discuss development changes or revisions.
- Organizes material for project, plans arrangement or outline, and writes synopsis.
- Under Graduate or Post Graduate degree preferably in HR
- Passion for keeping things straight and simple.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Use the basic computer science learnings to develop effective algorithms, data structures, and databases.
- Functional knowledge of MySQL - understanding how to make DB calls is good enough to start; we will help you learn the tricks of scaling up.
- Master in short time at least one PHP based framework.
- Good to have Object Oriented Programming Skills
- Must be a team player, possess a good attitude and be self-disciplined
- Be comfortable in implementing complex business logic and efficient with documentation
- B.Tech/equivalent degree in Computer Science/IT
- Passion for writing code, internet technologies, and solving problems.
Assistant Marketing Manager assists the marketing team in daily marketing activities and is usually a good entry level position to a career in marketing. An ideal candidate would support the work of marketing managers and executives on projects directed at maximizing company profits and develop sales strategies and marketing campaigns.
- Understand client business objectives, meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their digital marketing requirements (Strategy, creative, technical)
- A good communicator, energetic and positive, able to build relationships at all levels
- Able to develop, implement and manage digital marketing campaigns:
- Able to employ a wide range of tactics including SEO, content marketing, blogging, social media and email marketing
- Good analytical skills that enable you to evaluate data to inform decision making and campaign development
- Maintaining regular contact with clients, writing activity reports, monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns and developing a long term relationship
- Assist the marketing manager and supporting the marketing team with marketing activities.
- Coordinate the production of a wide range of marketing communications
- Writing articles and promotional material for the company.
- Upload marketing material to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites.
- An Internet Geek and an MBA is a must
- Strong Quantitative Aptitude and Problem Solving skills
- Result-oriented and independent thinker